Blog #1- My start

 Hi, My name is Christina Walls and today I decided to start my first Blog post.  I have been writing most of my life. Even before I knew how to write I would dictate poems to my mom.  Thankfully she kept them and they are treasures to me now. I have written an had a play produced while in college and my life would not make as much since if I couldn't write. 

So as of today I am 49. I have always written according to what was rolling around within me.  I often look into life and am on a goal to create the life I want to live.  All of my life I had a feeling I had a special purpose. Like there was something out there for me to do that would be impactful. 

I spent my early years in a small town in Ohio amongst an incredible group of friends and community.  I was searching for answers and would get a feeling that everything would unfold for me one day.  But I struggled with my self worth and didn't feel as if I had any value. Raised by a single mom and a longing to be loved by a dad who was not there. And from this particular angle I started making choices. Perhaps not the best perspective to make healthy choices but my life would begin to unfold and I would look back at all the choice that young girl made and be grateful for the lessons I would learn and the value those bad choices would actual provide for me, not just individually but in my efforts to reach and impact others.

So I hope you will come along with me as we together, unfold this incredible thing we call living.  I hope to share in your experiences and I hope to share with you, mine as well. I hope to be a witness to seeing you create the life you desire to live as I too tackle this same task.  I pray you Be Inspired by my writing and I pray I too can glean from your fields as well.  Now lets go make it happen! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts